The Department of Political Science annually honors our graduates with a ceremony and luncheon. This event will take place immediately following the university-wide Commencement Ceremony in Brooks Field at Wallace Wade Stadium.
IMPORTANT: This event will require a ticket for attendance. Each graduating student will have the opportunity to request up to four (4) tickets for their guests. More information about graduation tickets will be emailed to students in early February.
DATE: Sunday, May 13, 2018
TIME: 12:00 - 2:00pm
LOCATION: Penn Pavilion (Map)
- Opening remarks by Professor Georg Vanberg, Department Chair
- Presentation of the Distinguished Alumni Award - Amy Gravitt T'95
- Recognition of students who have received departmental distinction
- Recognition of students who have received departmental awards
- Distribution of diplomas (Ph.D., M.A., B.A)
- Closing remarks
- Boxed Lunch (ADDITIONAL TICKETS REQUIRED FOR BOXED LUNCHES)
The event will conclude by 2:00 PM
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
Graduate Program Coordinator