with the option to download a high resolution copy for free or professional printing.
with the option of tagging and sharing.
The Department of Political Science will honor our graduates with a ceremony and luncheon.
DATE: Sunday, May 14, 2017
TIME: 12:00 pm
LOCATION: Penn Pavilion (Map)
IMPORTANT: Due to space constraints, tickets are REQUIRED to attend the event in Penn Pavilion. Each graduating senior will be given up to FIVE TICKETS (one for the graduate and four for guests). Graduates can pick up tickets in 216 Gross Hall from April 24-May 1.
- Opening remarks by Professor Georg Vanberg, Department Chair
- Presentation of the Distinguished Alumni Award: Jay Bilas (T ’86) (picture below)
- Recognition of students who have received departmental distinction
- Recognition of students who have received departmental awards
- Distribution of diplomas (Ph.D., M.A., B.A)
- Closing remarks
- Boxed Lunch (TICKETS REQUIRED FOR BOXED LUNCHES)
The event will conclude by 2:00 PM
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
Graduate Program Coordinator
For general graduation information including schedule and parking, please click here.