Duke Political Science Students Association (DPSSA)
Have an interest in political science? Majoring or minoring in the field? The Duke Political Science Students Association (DPSSA) would like to invite you to join our organization. Each year DPSSA takes on a number of projects: increasing and improving faculty-student interaction, creating opportunities for graduate-undergraduate discourse, and making the University's and the Department's resources more available for undergraduates. Join DPSSA, and become part of an active, engaging, and fun organization.
Duke Political Science Standard
The Duke Political Science Standard is a publication of the Duke University Political Science Department that showcases outstanding research in political science by Duke undergraduates. The journal features student-authored texts that are selected from submissions from the previous semester's political science classes, independent studies and honor's theses. For more information, please contact Tosha Marshall, Undergraduate Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pi Sigma Alpha
Students are nominated to join Pi Sigma Alpha, the National Political Science Honor Society, the only honor society for college students of political science and government in the United States. Pi Sigma Alpha is a member of the Association of College Honor Societies (ACHS) and is designated as a "Specialized, Upper-Division" society by ACHS. Visit the Pi Sigma Alpha website for more information.
Other Duke Opportunities
- American Constitution Society (ACS)
- Amnesty International / Duke Chapter
- Bench and Bar Pre-Law Society
- Democracy Matters
- Duke American Grand Strategy (AGS)
- Duke College Republicans (also see the Duke College Republicans Facebook page)
- Duke Democrats (also see the Duke Democrats Facebook page)
- Duke Human Rights Law Society
- Duke International Relations Association (DIRA)
- Duke Mock Trial Board
- Duke Moot Court Board
- Duke Political Review Magazine – contact Michael Pelle (email@example.com)
- Duke Student Government
- Duke University Debating Society
- Federalist Society
- The Alexander Hamilton Society / Duke Chapter (AHS)